Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pride or Principle

It all started with a bet...and this is what you get. This obviously is not my husband (shucks!), but this is exactly what his hair currently looks like. Aren't I a lucky woman? I was told R's image was unavailable for blog use, so Jackie Moon is my substitute. Back to the story. R & buddies (aka fellow 'hair club for men members') thought it would be funny to see who could go the longest without a haircut. Little boys in large men bodies looking for a hair-raising experience. When shaking on the deal, I don't think any of them considered the repercussions.
R's hair looks like a helmet. He who shies from all things 'metro' was forced to purchase and use hair products for the first time. It's hilarious! I feel like I am watching a teenage boy learning how to use cologne. It's awkward, endearing, and downright dorky! So when I asked him about his day today, he got this disturbed look on his face. It all came spilling out. A man at the water cooler asked R if he got a "permanent" over the weekend. HA! Pride or principle, we'll see who wins the bet!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is hilarious! But- before he cuts it... you have got to get a real picture of the real man.

CB Miller said...

** shoot ** Brett could have been a contender. Like R, no pictures were permitted. ;-)