Sunday, April 18, 2010

My PEEPS




I'd like to reintroduce you to my "peeps". Meet E-claire, she is a force of nature. In her world, clothes are optional and the world is her oyster! Then we have G-bean. Our toothless wonder who believes the world is her runway and the more friends the merrier. Last but not least, there is B-rock. If he can throw it, he will. If he can climb it, he will. And if he can climb it and throw stuff off of it- even better! They are crazy which in turn makes me crazy! Some days I am the ringleader and other days...the ringmaster. It's a magical and maddening time. I hope to survive! If not, I will send you a postcard from the edge!

4 comments:

Tori Dumke said...

Lirpa I love it when you post!! They're all so old, especially baby Yock! I can't believe how blond he is too. They're darling. Can't wait to see you again!

Cacia said...

Love them all, cutest family ever!

LB said...

I'm laughing because that is what little boys do! i don't have girls to compare but April that is hilarious and i know what you mean.

Em N. said...

YES! Love the post and b-rock-a-bye is TOO big. He's chubby, he's tall- oh man, I want to squeeze him. Love the pics.