Thursday, May 13, 2010

Knowledge is Power?

In my grand visions of teaching G-bean to be literate, I dreamed of it being an outlet of expression for her. The gateway to greater knowledge and written worlds. I imagined that her first scribbles of gratitude would go a little something like this...

"Dear Mom...vessel of life...all knowing goddess of the bathrobe (okay so that's a little bit of a stretch),

Thank you for countless hours of patience in teaching me how to read, write and count one fish, two fish. You & Dr. Seuss have changed my life. I promise to use my power for good."

~Love, G-bean

Well, the little dickens went rogue on me and this is what I got...














Translation:
Mom is talking on the phone for a long time.
I don't know why?

So I ask you, is knowledge really power?

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Oh April! Hilarious! This is so only the beginning.

Thanks for being my chauffeur this weekend! Mouths will drop when you breeze into sacrament meeting tomorrow in your new threads. I am fully expecting a blog post with pictures of your new ensembles. A before picture in your busted sweats would be a nice touch.

Loves!

Unknown said...

Love it. So glad to see you back blogging. You always make me smile.