Monday, August 16, 2010














Oh hello morning, it's you again. I bet you are wondering why I am greeting you in dark glasses and a bathrobe?

How do you look when you start your morning being body slammed by 3 small people with super human strength? Chase that with extracting the little man from the dishwasher twice, watching him happily slather himself in his breakfast smoothie and redirecting him from dropping paper clips down the floor vent... might you feel a little overwhelmed? Then try eating breakfast next to a child wearing insect glasses with the morning hair of Heath Ledger who insists wearing a bikini to Costco. Top it off with a 6 year old who is in a dither concerning what to wear and is in dire need of batteries for some toy that you know will produce way too much noise.

I'd say by 10 am and you'd feel like the jig is up too!

4 comments:

CB Miller said...

Good to have you back to the land of Blog

Em N. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em N. said...

I spy some really cute Schutjers I've been missing in the blog world and ALSO some really cute new living room furniture!!!! Let's talk- asap. xoxo

Cacia said...

I understand. I feel like my life is a constant circus now!! Love you guys