Monday, October 4, 2010

The Goldfish Effect




I love my little man. He is dynamite in footie pajamas! When I snuggle him, he smells like maple syrup and puppies. He thinks I can cure anything with hugs & kisses. He isn't afraid to hold my hand in public. He's always up for a dance party and wrestling match. And when it comes to adventures, he is my little wingman.

My point is this... I don't want him to grow up. I want to freeze him at this stage. But since sub zero temperatures won't do the trick, I have decided to go with the "Goldfish Effect". I once heard that a goldfish will only grow to the size of it's bowl, which got me thinking... If I keep him in a small bed, he won't get any bigger. It's worth a try right? Right. Although tonight when I checked on him, I don't quite know if my theory is working. You be the judge.

*Note the sweet crib. It was my great grandmother's crib, but R kindly refers to it as a World War II contraption. B-rock loves it.

1 comment:

Tori Dumke said...

I vote you try it. Your munchkins are just too cute to let them grow up.