Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Misery Loves Company

They say that misery loves company...that would be the case with Miss E's pearly whites. It wasn't enough to want 2 (more) front teeth for Christmas or wait to find a diamond encrusted rapstar grill in her stocking, E decided to take matters into her own hands (or should I say mouth). As a result, she is currently working on 4 top teeth and a new bottom tooth. Yowsers! Drool, teething tablets and gnawing on germ infested surfaces are all the rage at our house. If you happen to drop by, watch out for our little ankle-biter.

6 comments:

go boo boo said...

She's a cute little ankle biter.

Brooke said...

That's a great picture! She is so sweet. Doesn't teething suck? At least she has some though! Little Jonah will have to catch up one of these days, right? Hopefully (for you), it will be over soon. Just be glad you're not still breastfeeding!

Kate said...

What a cutie patotee... Teething is the worst.. I am wondering when we will get some decent sleep around here...

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

OK so i found your blog on Joni's and I have to tell you that I laugh out loud at how funny you are! I know its been a while...but you are hilarious- I'm checking your blog when I need to cheer up! Love the cookie confesion!
Looks like all is well, cute family-
Tanna (bourne) Fox

chipsgirls said...

We are right there with you!! I swear it takes those darn teeth 2 months to finally break through! P.S. finally updated even though my post is already out of date!

Chelsea said...

Yeah, a shout out to Rocky and April! I love you guys! It is so fun to see how your family has grown! Hope all is well!