Monday, March 17, 2008

Run for the Border
















The only running I've done lately would be running for the border. With my pint size posse in tow, we headed to Mexico. R joined us midweek. AAAAAHH, sunshine, surf and as Jimmy Buffet would say "2 Pina Coladas, One for each hand"! It was our much anticipated annual family trip to the beach. Magnifico!

It's amazing how things change. Last year, we traveled with 6 week old E and 3 year old G-bean. This year, that sleepy baby was a maniac on pudgy feet. Two crazy kids, two busy parents, and one plan...pick a kid and keep up! The days were an blur of walks on the beach, pool hopping, tropical drinks, guacamole & chips, naps, good books, great catch up sessions with family, bananas flambe, sand castles, game nights, and great memories. Good for the soul and for the skin! I am proud to report it was an aloe-free trip. No sunburns for my peeps! It was a trip we won't forget, especially with the piles of sand we continue to find.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oh how fun! what a lucky gal you are! i am glad that g-bean doesn't have the pox! (rash from the hot-tub? gross! you know me and my germ fetish!) glad you are all home safe and sound! happy birthday to your big 4year old!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

love to read about your adventures! you look gorgeous by the way :) nothing like fun in the sun!!

Brooke said...

I love the pictures! I still want to see pictures of your cruise! And hear about what you did.