Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life Under the Big Top


This optical illusion is me at 35 weeks. Why not take a picture? The horizontal stripes only accentuate my fabulous curves. Yes, life under this big top is lively. Our little man is in the countdown. E conducts hourly check ups of my belly while G-bean discourages any heavy lifting. I have two little mothers on my staff and they mean business. E is constantly asking "You okay mommy?" My response today..."Yes E, mommy got out of daddy's sweats."
Plan for the rest of the day: spin around really fast in this shirt and tell my children they are getting sleepy. This big mama needs a nap!

4 comments:

Allie said...

You look aMAzing! I hope you are doing well. I still can't believe it is a boy, how exciting.

CB Miller said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am that you can fit in husband sweats at 35 weeks...consider yourself slim; I was onto mumus exclusively at that week! ;-)

Kristen said...

i think you look adorable april...stripes and all. i cannot believe you only have 5 weeks. WOW! I cannot wait to meet little rocky!!

Brooke said...

You look great!!! Cute shirt. In no way do you look ready to have a baby! Although, I'm sure you feel it! Good luck getting your body back in Feb, how long do plan on nursing? I feel once your a mom, its just not yours anymore. If they're not in your tummy, they're in your arms or on your lap! Be glad your girls aren't like Jonah and say eww, yuck, gross every time they see your belly!