Friday, February 13, 2009

Week 39

Stick a fork in me...I'm done. We are now in week 39. The little man is in a holding pattern and refuses to land. I have given him all the signs that it is time. As a true man, he just doesn't get it. The end is in sight though. Induction day is February 15th. What a glorious day!

My present feelings can best be described by an old camp song. "My back is aching, my belt's too tight, my hips are shaking from left to right." Presently, this little diddy is the soundtrack of my life. It keeps me marching forward towards that lovely and much anticipated delivery date.
I can do it! Or as Obama would say "Yes We Can!"

P.S. Karma strikes again! I am being induced tomorrow and G-bean threw up in the middle of the night. Real funny! I have cloroxed every surface of my house (light switches included).

3 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

Good Luck tomorrow. I can't wait to meet your little man!

CB Miller said...

Well be thinking of you today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack/Gooz said...

WHERE IS THE LITTLE MAN!!!