Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Man on Campus











Without further adieu, we would like to introduce the newest member of our merry little band... Rockwell Henry. He is preceded by 2 great Rock's & 2 great Henry's, so he has some big shoes to fill. All in good time. We'll just work on filling out his clothes for now.
It's definitely been an interesting adjustment. Balancing 3 kids, driving around with 3 car seats, dressing, feeding & refereeing 3 wild Indians- it's a little crazy! Everyone seems to be surviving so far. If you drive by and see a white flag out, it means I have surrendered to the little people and assistance is required. Until then, we will continue to take life 20 minutes at a time.
Thanks for all the well wishes!

9 comments:

CB Miller said...

YAY! Welcome Rockwell Henry! Congrats! Luke's ready for a ski jaunt when they're, what, 4? 3? :-) Have FUN!

Posh Ideas said...

Oh he's so cute. I can't wait to meet him. G looks so proud holding him and I loved the 3 generation picture. Congratulations!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Yeah, I am glad you got your pics up! I can't believe your driving around... I can barely walk around. Life with 3 kids must go on! He is so cute and I love the name! Congrats and best wishes :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and your cute family of now four. Seriously though...I would love to see you in person. The web is great and all but you are way funner in person. Miss you and best of luck!

Kristen said...

April,

it's your lame-o friend who hasn't seen you yet. He is darling. Hopefully I will see you tonight. Hey is that Rocky's dad? He is HOT! Sorry, but he is a way handsome dude! Congratulations! Love ya!

Kristen said...

Okay that was kind of weird what I said..maybe he's not HOT but dashing!

Em N. said...

I LOVE the pics. I'm laughing about the driving comment- can you say flying? :) Yock is darling and I can't wait to see him again. Love the pictures of the girls!

Molly Koch said...

congrats again. he is a doll!!

Lisa said...

Congrats and good luck. I swear it took me 6 months to feel like I was back in charge and in control once the 3rd one came. There will be lots of tears and lots of laughs, but it does get better. We are so excited for your little family.