Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bounce Back




Like father like son...the little man enjoys a good hot tub and refuses to get out.
How do I know this, well I recently tried to coerce the baby out with another trip to inflatable land. For family night, R & I took the crew to the "bouncy place" for some good times. R had the audacity to question my motives accusing me of trying to induce labor. What?! I mean just because I cleaned the house from top to bottom, showered and had a date with the blow dryer does not mean that I am ready to have a baby. Okay, so maybe just a little. But it was also a last attempt to be a fun mom before I go into zombie mode and lock down. Mission completed...kind of. At the end of the evening, we were successful in the fun parent department but not so successful in the baby induction one.

1 comment: