Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tag You Are It

Thanks Kristen.
The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

Okay, so I have evaded this game of blog tag for quite some time. It takes me back to grade school...getting clothes-lined in red rover, getting whacked in the head by a dodgeball (red hair = bullseye), and never being fast enough at freezetag in my jelly shoes. Believe me, you did not aspire to be the "IT" girl. So these are all of my issues with the game, which I will one day work through with a great therapist. But I shouldn't let them get in the way of a little blogging fun.
So here we are, tag 'I'm it'. Only now you want me to spill all my secrets. Reveal all that makes me mysterious. Invite you to look through my living room blinds. Fortunately, you are not asking for anything that indepth. So, I will acquiesce and share six tantalizing tid bits & querks about yours truly.

1. I prefer to eat yogurt with a plastic spoon. While we are on the subject of food, chocolate is my kryptonite.

2. I have self diagnosed seismic sensitivity. I wake up every night convinced we are having an earthquake and curse myself for not being better prepared for a natural disaster.

3. As a result of viewing one too many Lifetime movies (all in the past I assure you), I have security issues. I check under my car and in the backseat. I practice my judo chops and roundhouses religiously. I often wonder "What would Chuck Norris do?" And I lock the door when I go out to get the mail.

4. I am convinced the writer's strike was conspired by some political mastermind. Thus, forcing me to pay more attention the Presidential race and devote less time to my trashy tv shows.

5. I love to people watch. I always wonder where are they from? Where are they going? Was their closet light on when they got dressed? Do they really put on their pants on one leg at a time? I tend to cook up rather extravagent and far fetched bio's for my subjects. For example, crazy cat ladies, karaoke loving accountants, grandma's that love to gamble online. You get the idea. Airports are a perfect setting for this pastime.

6. I like to watch my family sleep, but not in a creepy way. My children look so angelic that I can almost forget the day's events. I give them a million kisses in their sleep. Also, my husband is such a handsome devil, drool and all. I love the sound of his breathing next to me. I sleep horribly when he is out of town.

Now that we've introduced you to some of the skeletons in our closet, I guess we don't need to invite you over for Sunday dinner.

Should they choose to indulge in our voyeurism, I will tag these fabulous fellow bloggers. Drum roll please... Brooke, Allie, Azla and Amy.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thanks A,
The A is for your name not a swear word! FYI, I look through your living room blinds all of the time. Its fun to hear some new things about you. P.S. I love the Chuck refernce.